When icy winds blow off the harbor and threaten to freeze you to the core, pull on the Sorel Women's Caribou Down Bomber Jacket and face the cold with confidence. Constructed with a highly water-resistant shell, this jacket keeps you dry and comfortable in light snow. Premium down insulation provides lightweight, lofty warmth that cuts the chill on bitter days when the snow squeaks under your boots. The jacket's high collar protects your neck and chin from freezing air, while the fur-trimmed hood provides shelter from wind and snow. The Caribou's sophisticated bomber silhouette guarantees that you can still go out in style, even when dipping temperatures chase others inside.
- A winter jacket with sophisticated style
- Water-resistant shell shields you from light snow
- Down insulation keeps you warm when temperatures drop
- Adjustable hood for additional protection from stormy weather
- Removable fur trim for style and warmth
- Regular fit for easy layering
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I finally invested in a winter jacket after 30 years of living without one haha! Not disappointed in any way, shape or form. This jacket is beatiful! The material is smooth but very reinforced. The zipper is sturdy and moves smoothly. The fur is so soft and fluffy and the down is soooooo warm and cozy. The only peeve I have with the jacket is the collar. When zipped all the way, it rubs on my chin, and if worn for a while, zipped all the way, my chin may get a bit raw. Other than that, it's perfect.