- Detail Images
Feed your growing grom.
Your pint-sized shredder's growing faster than the seeds you planted in the garden, and he somehow sprouted enough to outgrow his bike shorts from last year already. This season, nourish his growing love for dirt life and keep him comfortable out on the trails with the Sombrio Grom's Rev Short. This mid-weight short is sturdy enough to stand up to run-ins with branches, regular spills, and some tree climbing — just in case — but it won't weigh Junior down when he's plotting a new adventure in the middle of a heat wave. An attached mesh liner helps wick moisture away from his skin as he crushes long, tough climbs, while a DWR finish helps him stay dry on the days he ignores the weather and sneaks out the door to go ride in the rain.
- Encourage Junior on two wheels with this versatile short
- Regular fit adapted to a riding position
- Four-way stretch fabric provides ample mobility
- Fixed mesh lining moves moisture efficiently
- Zippered cargo pockets hide secret cookie stashes