- Detail Images
The condition this climbing shoe's condition is in.
Dance down the gym's stairs and receive So Ill's The Bowler Climbing Shoe from a mustachioed man from behind the desk. This shoe sports a comfy, flat profile with the low asymmetry and stiffness that beginners need to learn how to climb like a professional dirtbag. So Ill's Dark Matter rubber comes from the UnParallel Rubber family, which the US Navy Seals use to ensure proper traction during covert missions, and its non-marking convenience pleases said mustachioed man when it's time to mop up scuffed floors. The leather upper will stretch over time, but its vintage style stays reminiscent of rental bowling shoes for life.
- Comfortable climbing shoe in classic bowling style for beginners
- Flat profile, low asymmetry, and stiff sensitivity
- Dark Matter rubber from So Ill's UnParallel Rubber family
- Leather upper stretches over time
- So Ill recommends sizing down
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 9
I bought this shoe and returned it before using it. I went ahead and got my street shoe size and the shoe was probably about a 1 whole size too big.
Quality seemed good and I love the colors!