- Detail Images
Sending projects to the pasture.
Unfortunately, your gym projects aren't around as long as the problems outside are. Fortunately, you have the So Ill Men's Free Range Climbing Shoe to help you get your redpoints before the next reset. As So Ill's most aggressive shoe, the Free Range is your best shot at sticking that greasy, micro foothold while the setter sits behind you with a wrench in hand. Its Dark Matter rubber sole is the same rubber that the Navy Seals use for missions more gripping than your plastic projects.
- So Ill's most aggressive climbing shoe for plastic pullers
- Sharp downturn assures an aggressive performance on overhangs
- Low asymmetry and padded tongue help with comfort
- Dark Matter rubber sole used by the Navy Seals
- Moderately stiff midsole maintains aggressive downturn