For the competitive climber.
Climbers already thought So Ill's Street Climbing Shoe was pure gold for competitions. Well, So Ill decided to make a literal gold version to celebrate the worldwide contest that finally recognizes climbing as a competitive sport. The 2020 Gold Climbing Shoe is just as aggressive, downturned, and sensitive as the Street to give you the advantage when it comes time for you to beat the competition. Its Dark Matter rubber comes from So Ill's UnParallel Rubber family, which the Navy Seals use for reliable traction during covert missions, and its non-marking convenience ensures long-lasting durability. The synthetic upper has a padded tongue for comfort, and since it doesn't stretch much, So Ill recommends sizing the shoe similarly to your regular street shoe.
- So Ill's mightiest climbing shoe gets the Midas touch
- Downturned profile with thin midsole for advanced climbers
- Dark Matter rubber for solid traction on small jibs
- Synthetic upper with padded tongue has minimal stretching
|US WOMEN / LV||US MEN||UK||EU||CM|
- SIZING NOTES:
- Regular Volume:
- The sizing of So iLL Regular Volume shoes is simple. If you are a guy, start with your street shoe size. Then, So iLL suggests ordering a half size down for a comfortable fit and a full size down for a performance fit.
If you are a lady ordering a Regular Volume Shoe, take a size and a half off your street shoe to get the regular volume equivalent. Then downsize a half or full size depending on fit preference.
- Low Volume (LV):
- Low Volume shoes are for anyone with a tinner, narrower foot. Because this is normally a characteristic of ladies, the sizing of Low Volume shoes are based on ladies' sizes.
If you are a lady, start with your street shoe size. Then, So iLL suggests ordering a half size down for a comfortable fit and a full size down for a performance fit.
If you are a guy ordering a Low Volume shoe, add a size and a half to your street shoe to get the low volume equivalent. Then, downsize a half or full size depending on fit preference.