Team Series Jordan Snowboard
The Team Series Snowboard from Smokin is a mix of shapes built on a mellowed out traditional camber profile and full aspen core that is reinforced by hemp torsion fibers. From this basic snowboard construction long time riders of Smokin boards picked their desired shape, length, and flex to create the ride of their dreams. The Garrett, Jordan, and Lane boards all stick with this same construction and medium flex and make it their own by switching up the shape or the tips and tails of their board.
The Jordan is a classic all-mountain jib minded board for riders who love doing their favorite tricks inside or outside of the park. The mellowed out camber of this board provides a classic feel that is powerful for ollies and edge hold as well as stable on big and fast landings. Additionally the medium flex and true twin shape allow you to take off and land switch all over the mountain with confidence so that you can properly express yourself.
- All-mountain freestyle board for stomping big tricks with ease
- Medium flex is stable and easily manipulated for ultimate freedom
- Twin shape allows you to take off and land both regs and switch
- Camber profile provides excellent pop and response
- Full length aspen core is responsive, torsionally rigid, and durable
- Hemp stringers add pop to encourage powerful riding
- Fast sintered 6000 base helps you get back to the lift with ease