Team Series Colin Snowboard
The Team Series Snowboard from Smokin is a mix of shapes built on a mellowed out traditional camber profile and full aspen core that is reinforced by hemp torsion fibers. From this basic snowboard construction long time riders of Smokin boards picked their desired shape, length, and flex to create the ride of their dreams. The Garrett, Jordan, and Lane boards all stick with this same construction and medium flex and make it their own by switching up the shape or the tips and tails of their board.
The Colin Team Series board throws out the traditional camber profile and opts instead for a directional early rise profile. This bend enhances maneuverability and float in pow as well as allowing for easy turn initiation. Matching that shape with an extended length and medium flex pattern ensures that this board will carve and slash pow and groomers like a dream.
- Charge deep snow or crave up groomers on this specialized snowboard
- Medium flex is easily manipulated and provides excellent stability
- Directional early rise floats over powder and crud and edges well
- Twin shape provides freestyle freedom in and all terrain
- Full length aspen core is responsive, torsionally rigid, and durable
- Hemp stringers add pop to encourage powerful riding
- Fast sintered 6000 base helps you get back to the lift with ease