Skate the ski resort.
Get wild in the terrain park and wreak havoc on the streets with the Smokin Hooligan Wide Snowboard. A jib-loving twin that features a stable profile and snappy feel to help you pop big ollies, style out airs, and press rails with authority, this wide version offers a stable platform for bigger riders seeking a skate-like ride for hitting the park.
A mostly flat profile offers stability for landing cleanly on jumps and stomping urban gaps, and rocker at the tips keeps you from getting a face-full of snow when you don't quite get that 270 out around. The Jib flex offers flex where you want it for pressing and buttering, while maintaining high-speed stability when sending it through the jump line. three Stage Dampening smooths out the ride for better control and less fatigue, and the sintered base holds wax well to keep you cruising through the park.
- Skate-inspired freestyle performance for park junkies
- Flat with rocker tips for catch-free stability and pop
- Jib flex balances pressability and stability
- Variable Density fiberglass balances flex and strength
- Poplar core comes from sustainably-harvested trees
- Mellow Magne-Traction increase grip in icy conditions
- Sintered 6000 base is durable and super-fast
- Smokin boards are handcrafted in Tahoe by actual snowboarders