Why We Like The Wildcat Chromapop Sunglasses
The Smith Wildcat Chromapop Sunglasses blend the coverage of ski goggles with the airflow of normal sunglasses to keep you comfier as you bike trails and roads. The lens is as innovative as the style is original, with Chromapop technology filtering out crossover colors to enhance contrast so the greens, reds, and blues really stand out. Chromapop also delivers greater definition, more natural coloration, and unmatched clarity. The hybrid frame combines durable TR90 with flexible TPU at the temples for a solid fit regardless of your face shape, and the nose pads are adjustable to stay secure.
- Performance sunglasses made for running, cycling and mountain biking
- Chromapop lens maximizes contrast, color rendition, and clarity
- Hydroleophobic coating resists water, oil, and smudges
- Hybrid frame inspired from ski goggles for better coverage
- Hydrophilic temple and nose pads ensure a secure fit when sweating
- Soft and hard cases included for storage
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI00KF
- Interchangeable Lens
- clear lens included
- TR-90, TPU
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Case Included
- hard, microfiber pouch
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/width/temple] 62 / 135 / 125mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.