You won't exactly be ascending peaks in the Smith Women's Ramona Sunglasses—well you can, that's beside the point—but these stylish shades will inspire an active lifestyle whether you enjoy sunny hikes, music festivals, and road trips. Featuring Smith's most innovative optics, the Ramona filters two specific, unwanted wavelengths of light that cause eye fatigue and color confusion in order to deliver greater definition and more natural color. In layman's terms, you'll see bluer skies, greener grass, and redder sandstone when you see the world through the Chromapop lenses in these stylish shades.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sunglasses blend style and fit for the active woman
- Chromapop enhances definition, color, and clarity
- Impact-resistant lenses offer 100% UV protection
- Various coatings resist reflections, water, and oil
- Bio-based Evolve frame has an eco-friendly attitude
- Please see size chart for lens tint information