Why We Like The Persist MIPS Helmet
We don't want to take any chances when it comes to road cycling, and that's why we turn to Smith. We like the brand for their intentionally-designed products that protect riders and improve the ride overall. The Persist MIPS Helmet is created for impact protection with a style that doesn't quit. Smith boasts a tailor-made fit thanks to the adjustable VaporFit system, and the MIPS liner adds increased protection for roadies. The AirEvac system features 21 vents that are optimally placed across the helmet for increased breathability, and the system pulls hot air off eyewear to prevent fogging. Eyewear can be easily stored on the front of the helmet thanks to handy pass-through channels so we can tuck our sunglasses away when the sun dips out for the day.
- A helmet for roadies who want everyday protection
- Lightweight in-mold MIPS system for added safety
- VaporFit adjustable fit system features 21 optimally placed vents
- AirEvac ventilation integrated visor prevents eyewear fogging
- Pass-through channels allow eyewear to be easily stored away
- Item #SMIZ9B3
- Audio Compatible
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CE EN 1078, AS/NZS263
- Fit Adjustment
- 21 AirEvac vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 10.5oz (297g)
- Shell Material
- Aerocore In-Mold construction
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.