What's the lowdown?
Between mountain biking in the foothills, hiking in the high alpine, to everyday style, the Smith Lowdown 2 Sunglasses are your go-to. Equipped with industry-leading technology, ChromaPop lens gives distinctly defined color definition while the carbonic material is highly impact-resistant and treated with water and oil-resistant coatings to enhance durability for long-lasting use. And with 100% UV protection and an anti-reflective coating, these glasses ensure you don't get blinded by the sun while hiking up the summit or when you pick up speed on the downhill. Smith's non-slip Megol nose and temple pads give you excellent grip and even enhance their grip when exposed to moisture so you can confidently recreate without worrying about losing your sunglasses. Evolve frame gives you a durable structure at a lightweight while the medium-size frame and the size four base lens curve creates a comfortable lifestyle fit.
- Everyday good looks with next level performance
- ChromaPop lenses give top-of-the-line color definition
- Impact-resistant with hyrdoleophobic lens coatings enhance quality
- Eco-friendly frame material is lightweight, strong, and flexible
- Non-slip nose and temple pads enhance grip when exposed to moisture
- Medium-size frames comfortably fit a wide range and under helmets
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI00K0
- Evolve (bio-based)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 55 / 16 / 145mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.