Take it to the streets.
While Smith can't guarantee you'll jib rails like the Quebecois urban master Louif Paradis, your riding is sure to get a little more creative when you pull on your Louif Signature Squad XL Goggles. The Squad XL is the largest frame in Smith's cylindrical series, providing you with ample visibility as you paint turns into the mountain.
Smith's ChromaPop lenses keep details in front of you clear and colorful, with anti-fog technology to keep things from getting too foggy when you're hoofing it back up to the top of the booter. You'll be stoked to pop in your low light lens when you head into the evening to try out your makeshift urban setup—it's a good thing these goggles are helmet-compatible because pavement hurts a hell of a lot more than snow.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Large goggles to keep the whole mountain in sight
- ChromaPop lens enhances color and detail
- Cylindrical lens crafted from tough carbon-x material
- Anti-fog technology keeps condensation at bay
- Silicone backed strap keeps your goggles securely on
- Helmet compatible
- Dual-slide strap system is easy to adjust