The I/OX Turbo Fan ChromaPop Goggles feature all of Smith's smartest innovations, and particularly suits the sweatier skiers and snowboarders out there. The silent, two-speed Elite Turbo Fan blows all that moisture away to practically eliminate fogging, and the 5X inner lens makes sure any moisture that sticks around dissipates five times faster than the competition. With all that fog wiped away, the I/OX's spherical, ChromaPop leaves you with a crystal clear, color-popping view of the wintry wonderland around you. ChromaPop filters out crossover colors to make primary colors pop and enhance contrast so you can see shaded dips a little better. The frameless, spherical design widens your field of view for better peripherals, and there's enough soft, cushy DriWix fleece foam to sit comfortably on most faces.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Full-featured ski goggles with built-in fan for storm days
- Silent two-speed Elite turbo fan eliminates fog buildup in seconds
- ChromaPop increases contrast to make primary colors really pop
- 5X anti-fog inner lens reduces fog five times better than before
- Spherical lens maximizes peripheral vision
- TLT and Porex filter prevent optical distortion in high altitudes
- Helmet and eyeglass compatibility
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Q & A
No fog, bad connector.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Super comfortable and fan definitely works as advertised, but where the battery plugs into the goggle is pretty loose and will sometimes lose connection randomly. I have heard this is a common problem and Smith is unwilling to address it. I am going to try my luck with them at the end of the season, but don't have much faith. If it's fixed I'll definitely update to 5 stars, but pretty crappy connector on a $300 goggle.