Put through the ringer so you don't have to be.
Go ballistic in the ultra-protective Smith Hideout Tactical Realtree Polarized Sunglasses. The carbonic lenses in these shades have been put through the wringer—meeting ANSI Z87.1 and MIL-PRF-3103 standards—to to stop a 15-caliber projectile at 600 feet per second for the ultimate in peace of mind and eye protection. The lightweight polarized lenses also block out glare and 100% UV rays and are tapered for distortion-free vision, so you can focus on the target with less strain and fatigue. Eco-friendly Rilsan Clear frame primarily comes from renewable, non-genetically modified castor plant that delivers flexible, lightweight durability. And when you sweat as things heat up, these glasses will stay put thanks to hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Proprietary high-impact lens material meets ANSI Z87.1 and MIL-PRF-3103 standards and will stop a 15-caliber projectile at 600 feet per second
- Light, tough carbonic lenses provide 100% protection against harmful UV rays
- Innovative TLT (tapered lens technology) delivers distortion-free optics that reduces eye fatigue
- Eco-friendly Evolve Rilsan Clear frame are 53% bio-based, lightweight, durable, flexible, and made from the renewable, non-genetically modified castor plant
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads provide non-slip fit and comfort for security during high-action sports even as you sweat like a pig
- Stainless steel spring hinges give a snug fit and accommodate a broader range of head shapes and sizes
- Fits medium faces
- Please click on size chart for information on lens options