Fuel V.2 Goggles
Offering a high degree of optical clarity and substantial protection against angry tree branches, the Smith Fuel V.2 Goggle is a must-have when you're ripping laps at the bike park or navigating tricky downhill courses. The ChromaPop lens enhances contrast and clarity so you can see every detail on the trail, and is compatible with roll-off and tear-off systems in case conditions are sloppy. The frame features ergonomic outriggers for quick and easy positioning with a helmet on, as well as a wide silicone-backed strap for a no-slip fit. Sweat-X 3-layer foam fits comfortably with no irritation, and does a good job keeping sweat out of your eyes when you're doing laps all day in the grueling midsummer heat.
The key to the Fuel V.2's performance is Smith's ChromaPop lens technology. ChromaPop filters out color confusion where blue, green, and red visible wavelengths intersect, allowing you to see with greater definition, higher levels of contrast, and more detail than you ever though possible. This is particularly useful in mountain bike gravity disciplines when you need to anticipate and react to obstacles within fractions of a second, with little room for error.
- Stylish, functional goggles for bike parks and gravity riding
- ChromaPop lens enhances contrast and clarity on the trail
- Ergonomic outriggers allow easy positioning with your helmet
- Sweat-X face foam sits comfortably against the skin
- Wide silicone-backed strap for a no-slip fit while riding
- Lens features anti-fog coating and tear-off compatibility
- Includes spare clear anti-fog lens for darker days
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI00KY
- ChromaPop Mirrored
- Interchangeable Lens
- yes, spare clear lens included
- Technical Features
- ChromaPop Mirror Lens, Sweat-X F.A.T. 3-Layer Face Foam, Ergonomic Outrigger Positioning System, roll-off and tear-off compatible, anti-fog lens coating
- Face Size
- ultra-wide, silicone-backed
- Case Included
- microfiber bag
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov