Favored by the founder.
When Smith's founder favors a specific pair of sunnies, you better take note. These Founder Slim Sunglasses have a sleeker feel that best fits smaller faces or those who crave a more streamlined style, and they also feature Smith's most innovative optics to date. Chromapop filters two specific, unwanted wavelengths of light that cause eye fatigue and color confusion in order to deliver greater definition and more natural color. In layman's terms, you'll see bluer skies, greener grass, and redder sandstone when you see the world through the Chromapop lenses in these stylish shades.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Favored sunnies by Smith's founder, updated with incredible optics
- Chromapop enhances definition, color, and clarity
- Impact-resistant lenses offer 100% UV protection
- Various coatings resist reflections, water, and oil
- Bio-based Evolve frame has an eco-friendly attitude
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Q & A
Good for medium sized faces
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought these to replace my trusty Oakley Frogskins, which fell off the side of a multiplitch climb (oh no!) I like the fit, and they stay on my face better than the Frogskins did. Went with the clear frames/red lenses because they were on sale, and I like the combo. Here's a photo, because buying sunglasses online is hard and seeing a real human helps!