Why We Like The Code MIPS Helmet
Featuring a low-profile in-mold design, the Code doesn't skimp on durability while creating a lightweight product. The polycarbonate shell and EPS liner bring us a high level of protection, with an incorporated Koroyd material that aids in impact absorption as well as airflow. The MIPS System uses slip-plane technology, reducing rotational force common in angular impacts, while tons of ventilation regulates airflow to keep us from overheating.
- Protective freeride helmet with a minimalist design
- In-mold construction is lightweight yet durable
- Koroyd material in the liner improves energy absorption
- MIPS technology helps protect against angular impacts
- Aerocore design improves airflow to keep your dome cool
- BOA 360 Fit System is a cinch to adjust for a precise fit
- Fidlock chin strap is easy to work with one hand
- Item #SMI00GX
- Shell Material
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation, Airflow Climate Control
- Fit Adjustment
- BOA 360 Fit System
- ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
- Audio Compatible
- Outdoor Tech compatible
4 based on 21 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov