Why We Like The Smith Cheetah Polarized Sunglasses
The Smith Cheetah Sunglasses don't increase our speed, but they do amp up our look. The polarized technology reduces glare, while the carbonic lenses correct light distortion, offering superior optical clarity. These lenses are also engineered to be the most impact-resistant in the world, so they're perfect for keeping up with our active lifestyles. The cellulose propionate frame is lightweight and durable. The adjustable wire-core temples provide the comfortable fit we expect from Smith, and the cat-eye frame shape boasts the retro style we look for when we're on the prowl for a good time.
- Cat-eye sunnies for parties and play
- Polarized carbonic TLT lens cuts glare for optimal optics
- Impact-resistant lens matches your sporty lifestyle
- Cellulose propionate frame is light and durable
- Adjustable wire-core temple creates a snug, custom fit
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI006F
- Carbonic TLT polycarbonate
- Cellulose propionate
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 54 / 19 / 140mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.