Give in to the allure.
When you're slaying powder in the backcountry or hurling yourself into the air under KT-22, you need a helmet to protect you without weighing you down. The Smith Allure MIPS Helmet does just that, with a sleek low-profile design that will keep your freeride look on point. The in-mold construction brings you a minimalist profile without sacrificing durability, and MIPS technology utilizes a slip-plane liner to help protect your noggin from angular impacts.
Airflow climate control gives you ample vents to keep your head cool should you decide to head towards the backside for a quick bootpack, and the AirEvac 2 system drives warm air away from the front of the helmet to keep your lenses fog-free. The ear pads are soft and cozy for frigid midwinter chairlift rides, but are removable for when the snow turns to slush and spring shred shenanigans go underway.
- A low-profile helmet for freeride style
- In-mold design offers lightweight protection
- EPS liner helps absorb impact
- MIPS technology uses a slip-plane liner to combat angular impact
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation dumps heat quickly
- Self-Adjusting Lifestyle fit system fits a variety of head sizes.
- Removable ear pads for summer shredding