Spring, sprang, sprung.
- Lightweight glove for spring skiing
- Leather palm for good grip and water-resistance
- Double layer thumb and index reinforces this brainy glove
- Wool blend lining offers thermal regulation on bluebird days
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy removal in hot lift lines
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are my "Go To" gloves, I wear them fall to spring; however, they will not hold up to freezing temps. I recommend them for day to day use's to the store or walking the dog and would avoid severe conditions.
Definitely a Spring Glove...not winter
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The title on these is accurate. They don't really keep your warm for the winter. Wore them in chilly 30 degree(20's with wind) NYC weather and the tips of my fingers were definitely cold. They look pretty cool though, just wish they were a winter glove.
Super Soft Yet Durable
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This is a great driving glove or cleaning off your car in the morning. I can definitely see this being a great spring skiing glove for when the time comes.
6 - 6.5in
(15 - 16.5cm)
7 - 7.5in
(18 - 19cm)
8 - 8.5in
(20.5 - 21.5cm)
9 - 9.5in
(23 - 24cm)
10 - 10.5in
(25.5 - 26.5cm)
- Measure the hand around the widest part not including the thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to find the right glove size from the chart above.