Everything mini is cuter than its full-sized counterpart: mini cupcakes, mini ski boots, mini kangaroos—er, wallabies. The Smartwool Girls' SmartLoft Double Corbet 120 Jacket provides the same insulating materials as big-kid versions, but in a mini package for your pint-sized badass. Substantial SmartLoft 120 wool is ideal for staying warm during stop-and-go activities like sledding sessions and ski days. Best of all, it insulates and regulates warmth when wet, just in case snow and slush sneak through the DWR finish. Stretchy side panels provide ease of movement, and the jacket can be worn over baselayers or short-sleeve tees, because nothing but buttery soft merino wool touches skin.
- Toasty warm jacket for sledding and ski days
- SmartLoft 120 merino insulation for breathable warmth
- Treated with DWR for protection from the elements
- Stretchy side panels allow freedom of movement
- Merino wool next to skin for comfort and stink-resistance
- Center front zipper with a soft chinguard
- Q & A
Great Mid Layer
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I was looking for a good midlayer that was thin, warm, and easy to layer under a ski jacket. This Smartwool jacket fit the criteria and have kept my daughters warm down to negative single digit temps. There are no complaints from the kids about movement being restricted while playing or skiing.