Why We Like The Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Sock
The Run Targeted Cushion Low Sock keeps it light without ditching the cush, giving us that touch of added shock absorption throughout our training miles. Built with a patent-pending woolly blend, this pair wicks away moisture and fights off funk with ease while outlasting our ultra season.
- Lightweight sock for breezy in-shoe comfort through your daily miles
- Wool blend provides thermoregulation and odor management
- Mesh zones enhance ventilation and moisture management
- Targeted cushioning gives that plush underfoot feel
- Ankle flex zones prevent bunching and digging
- Smooth toe seams minimize friction and bulk
- Item #SWLZ8ND
- 56% merino wool, 41% nylon, 3% elastane
- light (forefoot, heel)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 9, 2022
Cushy, comfie feet
- I've put it through the wringer
These are my go-to socks for comfortable feet all day. I'm not running anymore, but I wish I'd had these when I did! These have the perfect balance of cushioning and weight, and the stretch keeps them snug and comfortable, too. I like them enough I'm buying more.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com