Stay warm from head to toe, emphasis on the toes.
Dressing yourself from head to toe for adventure is best done by starting with a moisture wicking, supportive, and not too beefy sock to keep you comfortable for the whole day. Start your outfit with the SmartWool Gimsby Premium Sock, with medium cushioning for absorbing impact on rough trails, and a virtually seamless toe for boosted comfort. Made from a Merino wool blend, the Gimsby will keep you warm, wick away sweat, and carry on with anti-odor properties that a natural fiber offers, reinforced with nylon for durability, so they last for much longer than a typical woolen sock.
- Midweight sock for ascending trails and sitting by a campfire
- Merino wool blend offers anti-odor properties
- Increased durability from nylon threads
- Moisture wicking keeps your feet dry
- Medium cushioning absorbs blows from rocks and roots
|US MEN||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|US WOMEN||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5|
|EU||34 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49|
|UK||2 - 4.5||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5|
|US||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6|
|EU||22 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 32||33 - 36|
|UK||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5||1 - 4.5|
- Use your shoe size to find your correct sock size.