PhD Slopestyle Medium Sock
The Women's PhD Slopestyle Medium Sock is one of Smartwool's comfiest ski socks styled with a slope-worthy print. Its merino wool blend excels at thermal regulation to keep warm when your foot's cold, and vice versa. Smartwool blended nylon and elastane with merino to amplify the sock's longevity, and 4 Degree Elite Fit uses different elastics at different parts of the sock to ensure a solid fit in ski boots.
- Ski socks with a slope-worthy style
- Merino wool blend excels at thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Indestructawool ensures long-lasting durability
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System ensures a solid fit in ski boots
- Mesh ventilation zones amplify airflow where needed
Comfortable and warm
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My toes are always cold when I'm skiing: I think these socks are the solution. Super comfortable and warm, and stay dry all day. You really can't go wrong with Smartwool.
Ride All Day Socks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My feet are always cold and these are the go-to sock that I found that keeps me out there all day. I use them for snowboarding and I love the fit and extra padding on my shins. I continue to buy this same sock because they are perfect-o!
Incredibly warm and plush socks. High quality wool has prevented me from getting blisters even when hiking up to fresh snow in alpine boots. Would highly recommend these to anyone looking for warm performance socks.
Smartwool PhD Slopestyle Socks
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool PhD Slopestyle Socks. #gofarfeelgood
|US MEN||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|US WOMEN||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5|
|EU||34 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49|
|UK||2 - 4.5||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5|
|US||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6|
|EU||22 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 32||33 - 36|
|UK||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5||1 - 4.5|
- Use your shoe size to find your correct sock size.