PhD Ski Ultra Light Sock
Unless you've completely blocked it from your memory, you might remember your very first time on skis and the way you felt when you withdrew your cold, clammy foot from a frozen, bunched cotton sock after a long day spent careening repeatedly down the hill. Now that you've moved past the braking wedge and the bunny hill, hopefully your sock collection has grown up with you. The SmartWool PhD Ski Ultra Light Sock gives you maximum warmth without the bulk, and its Indestructawool yarns promise to wrap around your feet with a durability that seems impossible considering their soft, stretchy feel. The breathable mesh venting and supportive fit should all but erase that horrible wet-cotton feeling you've managed to repress for all of these years.
- Ultra-thin and light winter socks for a high performance fit
- Merino blend wicks moisture and resists odors for daily use
- Mesh zones boost breathability in key areas to keep things dry
- Indestructawool technology helps hold up during 100 day seasons
- Virtually seamless toe reduces chafing and uncomfortable rubbing
- Over-the-calf height offers coverage for all kinds of winter boots
No Such Thing As Too Much
Of course you can't go wrong with Smartwool. As most all of their socks they are super comfortable like they're practically not there. I'm not a huge fan of any extra padding under my foot and these do the job perfectly. Nice and thin, nicely breathable, and come up and over my calf so my boarding boots aren't itching away.
|US MEN||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|US WOMEN||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5|
|EU||34 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49|
|UK||2 - 4.5||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5|
|US||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6|
|EU||22 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 32||33 - 36|
|UK||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5||1 - 4.5|
- Use your shoe size to find your correct sock size.