Why We Like The Performance Ski Light Elite Sock
If the typical bulky ski-sock cushion just isn't cutting it in your new performance boots, consider picking up the Smartwool Women's Performance Ski Light Elite Sock. The extra-thin cushion in the shin, coupled with strategically placed non-cushion in the heel and toe yields an on-skin feel that will make you better friends with your new ski boots. The merino content is sweat wicking and breathable, plus it's anti-odor, so it'll resist the formation of funky odors. Plus, the Virtually Seamless toe prevents bunching and hot-spot irritations as you're continually impacting the same spots hour after hour.
- A durable medium-cushion sock for skiing and snowboarding
- 4 Degree Elite fit utilizes multiple stretch seams to keep sock in place
- Thin cushion in the shin, no cushion in heel and toe yields on-skin feel
- Indestructawool is super durable and tough to last all winter and beyond
- Medium cushion is shock-absorbing from first chair to last call
- Virtually Seamless toe prevents bunching and uncomfortable hot spots
- Merino wool is anti-odor and helps keep the funk at bay
- Knit in the USA and supports American workers
- Item #SWLZ899
- 60% merino wool, 37% nylon, 3% elastane
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.