- Detail Images
Sock it up to comfort.
If the typical bulky ski-sock cushion just isn't cutting it in your new performance boots, consider picking up the Smartwool Women's PhD Ski Light Elite Sock. The extra-thin cushion in the shin, coupled with strategically placed non-cushion in the heel and toe yields an on-skin feel that will make you better friends with your new ski boots. The merino content is sweat wicking and breathable, plus it's anti-microbial, so it'll resist the formation of funky odors. Plus, the Virtually Seamless toe prevents bunching and hot-spot irritations as you're continually impacting the same spots hour after hour.
- A durable medium-cushion sock for skiing and snowboarding
- 4 Degree Elite fit utilizes multiple stretch seams to keep sock in place
- Thin cushion in the shin, no cushion in heel and toe yields on-skin feel
- Indestructawool is super durable and tough to last all winter and beyond
- Medium cushion is shock-absorbing from first chair to last call
- Virtually Seamless toe prevents bunching and uncomfortable hot spots
- Merino wool is anti-microbial and helps keep the funk at bay
- Knit in the USA and supports American workers