Go the extra mile.
Much like yourself, the Smartwool Women's PhD Run Ultra Light Striped Micro Socks were born to run. Featuring technology and design elements garnered by Smartwool over years of testing and experience, these socks deliver exceptional comfort and performance for running in hot conditions. Merino wool offers unparalleled temperature regulation to help your feet stay cool from start to finish, and the 4 Degree Elite Fit System offers excellent stretch and recovery so your socks don't slip or bunch halfway through your run. Mesh venting offers relief on hot weather jaunts, and Ultra Light cushioning offers targeted impact protection with minimal in-shoe volume. And with durable Indestructawool technology, these socks are prepared to last mile after mile.
- Advanced running performance and comfort for hot weather
- Merino wool regulates temperature and resists odor
- Indestructawool technology for exceptional durability
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System won't bunch or slip
- Mesh venting boosts breathability and reduces volume
- Ultra Light cushioning adds a touch of impact protection
- Virtually Seamless toe won't chafe or cause pressure points
- Made in the USA
- Q & A
Mom loves them
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these as a gift for my mom, and she really likes them. They're comfortable, lightweight, and purple. What more can you ask for. Smartwool always makes quality stuff.
Learn More: Smartwool PhD Socks
Learn more about the comfort, fit, and durability of Smartwool PhD performance socks. #gofarfeelgood
|US MEN||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|US WOMEN||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5|
|EU||34 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49|
|UK||2 - 4.5||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5|
|US||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6|
|EU||22 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 32||33 - 36|
|UK||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5||1 - 4.5|
- Use your shoe size to find your correct sock size.