Through your core to the soles of your feet, you are a runner through and through. That is why you choose the Smartwool PhD Run Light Elite Pattern Low Cut for your no-days-off running routine. Elite cushioning is targeted at the ball and heel of the foot, specifically designed for runners while the mesh ventilation provides ample breathability and moisture management to support you on longer endurances. Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant and gives long-lasting durability for multiple marathons and more.
- Running-inspired wool performance sock
- Elite cushioning on ball and heel designed for runners
- Elastic design gives greater stretch and recovery
- Targeted mesh ventilation provides ample breathability
- Durable wool construction for long lasting performance
- Q & A
My new favorite socks
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These socks rock! I haven't used them for running, but for normal use they're my favorite. They fit great and keep my feet feeling warm and dry all day.
Shoe size: 8
Learn More: Smartwool PhD Socks
Learn more about the comfort, fit, and durability of Smartwool PhD performance socks. #gofarfeelgood
|US MEN||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|US WOMEN||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5|
|EU||34 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49|
|UK||2 - 4.5||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5|
|US||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6|
|EU||22 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 32||33 - 36|
|UK||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5||1 - 4.5|
- Use your shoe size to find your correct sock size.