PhD Pro Mountaineer Compression Sock
If you enjoy summiting, spending time above tree line, and prefer any pursuit in the vertical world then the Smartwool PhD Pro Mountaineer Compression Sock should be in your boot. With a compression fit to promote circulation and reduce fatigue, two different elastics to ensure a better fit and shape-holding stretch, and a nearly seamless toe to eliminate blister-causing friction, you'll be able to focus on the climb ahead and not on the state of your feet. Light cushioning provides a plush, comfortable feel all day without adding bulk in your boot, and a more snug fit across your Achilles keeps the sock in place while providing additional support.
- Supportive sock for vertical pursuits in the mountains
- Compression fit promotes circulation for warmth
- Almost seamless toe reduces blister-causing friction
- Two elastics provide better stretch and fit to keep sock in place
- Achilles strap for extra protection and cushioning
- Light cushioning adds comfort without bulk
- Mesh venting keeps feet from overheating
- Q & A
How thick are these? Could they be used as a liner sock under another sock?
Hey Steven! They aren't too thick, meant to be more for compression with light cushioning under your foot I would say you can use them as a liner for sure! Thanks for reaching out!
|US MEN||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|US WOMEN||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5|
|EU||34 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49|
|UK||2 - 4.5||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5|
|US||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6|
|EU||22 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 32||33 - 36|
|UK||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5||1 - 4.5|
- Use your shoe size to find your correct sock size.