PhD Pro Light Crew Sock
- A running sock for year-round mileage
- Merino wool is breathable and odor-resistant
- Synthetic materials add a comfortable stretch
- Crew height for a little more protection on the trails
- Light cushion for a natural feel
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Comfortable sock with a snug fit. Highly reccommend.
What's not to love
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I adore this sock! I care a lot about socks, as I put in some real trail mileage, and this is a sock I really appreciate. I do think the padding adds to comfort in my foot. Smartwool socks are also super durable and well worth the price, because they will outlast less expensive socks, many times over.
|US MEN||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|US WOMEN||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5|
|EU||34 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49|
|UK||2 - 4.5||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5|
|US||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6|
|EU||22 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 32||33 - 36|
|UK||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5||1 - 4.5|
- Use your shoe size to find your correct sock size.