Imagine yourself hiking in cotton socks in the late fall, wet from sweat, and now getting colder by the second as the sun dips below the treeline, with no wicking or quick dry properties, you can almost see your toes turning purple through your hiking boots. Now, imagine yourself in your Smartwool PhD Hunt Heavy Crew Socks. Warm merino wool wicking away your sweat, paired with nylon for extra durability, and that little bit of elastane to stretch with you as you move. Your heel and toes snuggled in with heavy cushioning, mile after mile, and a built-in Achilles strap supporting you with every step. Don't make yourself wallow in sweaty and cold boots this fall, treat yourself to a pair of Hunt Heavy socks and you'll be thanking yourself every day you hit the trail through the transition season.
- A warm and durable sock for cold weather hiking
- Heavy padding keeps your digits comfy
- Greater stretch and recovery aided by 4-degree elite fit
- Expect lasting comfort with Indestructawool construction
- Mesh venting wicks away sweat and boosts breathability
- Narrower women's specific fit
- Extra stretch in leg for a range of boot heights
|US MEN||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|US WOMEN||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5|
|EU||34 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49|
|UK||2 - 4.5||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5|
|US||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6|
|EU||22 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 32||33 - 36|
|UK||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5||1 - 4.5|
- Use your shoe size to find your correct sock size.