Go for crew.
Compared to it's low cut model, the Smartwool PhD Cycle Ultra Light Pattern Crew Sock offers a tall length as a comfortable alternative. Designed with ultralight cushioning to specifically pair with your close-fitting cycling shoes and mesh ventilation this sock is made to support you on long rides. Dual-elastic technology creates the ultimate stretch-and-recovery mobility that stays snug and connected to your foot while Indestructawool performance durability for endless comfort.
- Cycling-inspired crew sock
- Ultralight cushioning designed for close-fitting cycling shoes
- Dual-elastics gives greater stretch and recovery
- Targeting mesh venting provides ample breathability
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant and durable
- Crew length offers comfortable alternative
- Q & A
Perfect for the fall weather
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a lighter weight Smartwool sock. It is perfect for running, cycling, or wearing to work in nicer shoes. Most importantly, they are warm, not hot, and they don't stink!! Yeah!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These socks didn't quite "knock my socks off", but they're pretty good! They're comfortable, lightweight and offer a lot of support. But they're a little tight and a tad bit thin. Perfect for biking, but too thin for anything else really.
|US MEN||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|US WOMEN||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5|
|EU||34 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49|
|UK||2 - 4.5||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5|
|US||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6|
|EU||22 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 32||33 - 36|
|UK||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5||1 - 4.5|
- Use your shoe size to find your correct sock size.