Cycle smarter, not harder.
Get a little flashy during your next race with the Smartwool PhD Cycle Ultra Light Logo Crew Sock. Providing more than just fun colors, it features a fit that stays in place no matter how fast you're getting after it, mesh venting that keeps your feet breathing and dry from start to finish, and a special wool construction that's designed for strength as well as odor-resisting thermoregulation.
- Lightweight bike sock for getting speedy on wheels
- Four-degree stretch offers the perfect, comfortable fit
- Wool blend designed for durable, wicking, thermoregulation
- Mesh venting keeps your toes cool while you pedal
- Ultra light cushion provides performance in close-fitting shoes
- Virtual seamless toe keeps blisters and hot spots to a minimum
- Q & A
Thin to win
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
In XC skiing, there is a phrase, "thin to win" and it refers to the thickness of your kick wax. It also applies to your socks. A thick sock feels all comfy and cozy until about 10 minutes into your ski, when blisters and hot spots take over. A thin, high performance sock may defy your common thought process, but it will outperform your expectations when things start actually going. Thin, consistent fitting socks offer a repeatable fit process that once you commit, becomes your gospel, Same with cycling. Plus they are merino and fit perfectly, so you can wear them without making your shoes get the funk, and never worry about the sock bunching on the inside.
Only way to go.
If you are active and are not currently in wool. You need to pick up a pair of those STAT! They really make all the difference in not having your feet get super sweaty on those long rides and you won't stick after an hour. Plus, the PhD fitting fits and feels awesome, really does make a difference. Highly recommended
|US MEN||3 - 5.5||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|US WOMEN||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5|
|EU||34 - 37||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49|
|UK||2 - 4.5||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5|
|US||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6|
|EU||22 - 25||26 - 28||29 - 32||33 - 36|
|UK||5 - 7.5||8 - 10.5||11 - 13.5||1 - 4.5|
- Use your shoe size to find your correct sock size.