Why We Like the Performance Ski Targeted Cushion Sock
For a full day of laps, we pull on the Performance Ski Targeted Cushion Sock for ski-specific comfort. Carefully designed cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot provides support exactly where we need it in our boot, while patent-pending Indestructawool technology ensures these will last for seasons to come.
- Ski sock keeps feet supported and comfy on the mountain
- Merino wool blend for natural temperature and odor regulation
- Virtually Seamless Toe fits smoothly even in snug ski boots
- Targeted mesh zones optimize breathability in key areas
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System with targeted ankle flex zone
- Comfortable, wide sock cuffs keep sock in place all day
- Item #SWLZ8KY
- 59% merino wool, 38% nylon, 2% elastane, 1% polyester
- padding at heel and ball
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.