- Detail Images
Take a hike.
When heading out for a cold winter hike, don't forget your Smartwool Merino 250 Glove. With heavyweight 250 count wool, your hands will be warm so you can focus on the beauty of the trail. And Merino wool is naturally moisture-wicking and anti-microbial so if your hands over-heat or get a little wet you'll stay comfortable. Touchscreen finger tips let you easily track your location or snap a photo along the way.
- A warm winter glove great for hikes and walks
- Merino 250 is incredibly warm to keep you comfortable
- Wool is naturally moisture-wicking to help you stay dry
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips keeps you on track
- Q & A
Perfect liner glove
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I like this glove - but I bought it for a glove liner and was worried about the fit. It works great! The material pulls out of the other glove which is nice, especially when its really cold and you have to adjust a goggle or get into a pocket and don't want to freeze your finger off.