Why We Like The Merino 250 Baselayer Pattern Crew
For snowy treks, glacier sends, and first tracks in the heart of winter, we pull on the Merino 250. As Smartwool's warmest baselayer, this crew fends off the chill by insulating, wicking, and drying quickly. The natural odor-fighting property of wool keeps us fresh through multiple wears, while the flatlock seams eliminate chafing as we get after it.
- Toasty baselayer for cold-weather pursuits
- Merino wool helps regulate body temperature for active comfort
- All seams carefully placed for a comfortable pack carry
- Slim fit and crew design makes layering easy
- Item #SWLZ8BZ
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- Center Back Length
- [small] 24in
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 25 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.