Your week long work conference just happens to to be at the edge of Rocky Mountain National Park, so you can be sure that every minute outside of regularly-scheduled programming will be spent on the trail, in a climbing harness, or at a microbrewery. The SmartWool Men's Merino 150 Pattern Polo Shirt pulls triple duty between business, pleasure, and outdoor fun—all while wicking moisture, resisting odors, and offering breathability when temperatures rise. The laid-back regular fit can be dressed up or down, while offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under climbing pack or work messenger bag straps.
- A functional polo for days in the office and on the trail
- Made from merino fibers wrapped around a durable nylon core
- Next-to-skin merino comfort resists odors and breathes well
- Laid-back regular fit pairs well with slacks or hiking pants
- Offset shoulder seams prevent chafing due to backpack straps