Why We Like The Merino 150 Long-Sleeve Baselayer
We adventure all year long and no matter the season we know we can rely on the Smartwool Merino 150 Long-Sleeve Baselayer. This piece keeps our temperature regulated while ensuring our sweat gets pulled off of our skin when we really start to push it.
- Baselayer for lightweight performance in cool or warm temps
- Merino insulates, wicks moisture, and naturally inhibits odor
- Slim fit clings to your unique shape for top-tier performance
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams for comfort under straps
- Flatlock seams go easy on your skin to prevent rubbing and chafing
- Item #SWLZ8ER
- 87% merino wool, 13% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.