Why We Like The Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer Pattern Bottom
Slotted as a purely merino baselayer option from Smartwool, the Classic Thermal Base Layer Bottom offers excellent thermal regulating properties to keep us spinning laps on our favorite chair. Merino wool is truly the leading insulating material because it manages to retain warmth even when it’s damp and breathe with us as we work up a sweat—all while being naturally odor-resistant.
- Baselayer bottoms for anything from ski touring to freeride laps
- Full merino wool construction helps us manage our microclimate
- Form-fitting design eliminates excess material for enhanced mobility
- Mid-rise provides a secure fit and feel for dynamic movement
- Flatlock seams enhance comfort and bolster durability
- Item #SWLZ8RE
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 18, 2023
Good quality. Snug fit.
- I returned this product before using it
The material feels comfy and sturdy. Love the color/pattern! Not see thru at all even though it is a very light color for leggings. Nice wide waistband to help avoid rolling and cutting into your side. I wanted to love these, but ended up returning because of the fit. They were very snug in the waist and around the thighs. The seams on my thighs looked distorted due to how tight they were. I am a very solid size medium (US size 8-10 in most pants and dresses). I would have tried exchanging for a size up but I am short and the medium was already a bit long. I assume the large would be longer.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com