The Singing Rock Women's Pearl Harness will quickly become the most used piece of gear in your quiver. Whether you're training at the gym, projecting at the crag, or climbing a long multi-pitch, this all-around climbing harness will be your constant companion. Before you tie-in and climb, take some time to adjust the self-locking Rock&Lock buckles at the waist and leg loops to dial in a snug, comfortable fit. For comfort, Singing Rock added EVA foam along the waist and legs, so you can really enjoy the views from hanging belays as your partner works their way towards the top of the route.
- All-around harness doubles between sport and trad routes
- Women-specific fit with longer belay loop and shaped waist
- Rock&Lock buckles at waist and leg loops for a custom fit
- Padded waist and legs ensures comfort on hanging belays
- Four gear loops are positioned for quick access to gear
|Rock Onyx, Garnet|
|Waist||25.5 - 29.5in
(65 - 75cm)
|27.5 - 31.5in
(70 - 80cm)
|29.5 - 33.5in
(75 - 85cm)
|31.5 - 35.5in
(80 - 90cm)
|33.5 - 37.5in
(85 - 95cm)
|Height||37 - 49in
(95 - 125cm)
- How to Measure:
- When measuring for harness size be sure to use a flexible tape measure or a tailors tape for the most accurate measurements.
- Measure right above hipbones roughly at navel.
- Measure your thigh at the largest point right beneath the crotch.