Tributary Stockingfoot Wader - Women's
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Waders we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The Tributary Stockingfoot Wader
The Simms Tributary Stockingfoot Wader is aptly named for a smaller river joining a larger body of water, as it's one of the more entry-oriented waders in the line. We love how its entry-level pricing makes it more accessible for newer anglers, yet provides the performance and durability more experienced anglers need to enjoy the sport.
Its 3- and 4-layer fabric seals out water while allowing air to flow to keep you from overheating on warm days. Neoprene booties not only keep water out, but also insulate your feet against the chill of the water. Adjustments at the suspenders and waist allow you to customize the fit—preventing excess material from getting in your way.
- Waterproof waders for building you fly fishing skills
- 3-layer upper is more breathable while still waterproof
- 4-layer lower section enhances durability
- Neoprene booties seal out water and insulate feet
- Reach-through, fleece-lined pocket warms chilled fingers
- Zippered pocket secures tools and gear
- Item #SMM00HZ
- [upper] 3-layer polyester, [lower] 4-layer polyester, [feet] neoprene
- Belt Included
- 1 zippered, 1 fleece-lined hand
- Gravel Guards
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty