Simms Riprap Felt Sandal - Men's
Select style & size:Select options
- Anvil, 9.0sale $79.96
- Anvil, 9.5sale $79.96
- Anvil, 10.0sale $79.96
- Anvil, 11.0sale $79.96
- Anvil, 11.5sale $79.96
- Anvil, 12.0sale $79.96
- Anvil, 13.0sale $79.96
Set your feet free.
When the rivers warm up at the height of summer, trade in your waders and boots for shorts and the Simms Men's Riprap Felt Sandal. This quick-draining sandal is perfect for wet wading, combining the cool comfort and fast-drying benefits of a sandal with the traction and stability of a wading boot.
Abrasion-resistant material in the upper won't get torn up by rock-strewn streams, and hydrophobic mesh at the front keeps debris out when you're shuffling around in the water. The Right Angle footbed creates proper foot biomechanics to ensure all-day comfort and fights fatigue, so you won't have to call it quits right when the fish start biting. A felt center pad offers traction on slippery riverbeds, while rubber around the perimeter maintains grip when you're hiking to your secret trout spot.
- Ditch your waders this summer for these felt-soled sandals
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic upper handles brushes with rocks
- Hydrophobic mesh upper for breathability and drainage
- Right Angle footbed offers support and all-day comfort
- Rubber sole with felt center pad for traction
- Bungee lacing for easy on and off
|Simms Boot Size||US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||CM|
- Simms has found that people successfully size their wading boots between their street shoe size and 1 full size larger (for men). If you are a half size, then you should size up to the next full size.