- Detail Images
Intuitive fishing performance.
When it comes to fishing gear, you only accept the best in performance. So why wouldn't you do the same for your clothes? The Simms Men's Intruder Bicomp Shirt is designed to excel when you're out on the water. Its durable fabric can withstand the rigors of the trail, and it wicks sweat and dries quickly to keep you comfortable. Knit side panels allow freedom of movement when casting or rowing. Zippered chest pockets give you a convenient spot to stash your flybox, and a chamois on the inside bottom hem lets you clear off your shades when they get smudged.
- Performance shirt designed with fishing in mind
- Quick-drying, sweat-wicking, and durable fabric
- UPF 30 sun protection shields skin from UV rays
- Anti-odor treatment wards off funky smells
- Zippered chest pockets are flybox-compatible
- Chamois inside bottom hem for wiping sunglasses
- Simms products are trusted by professional guides