Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex wader specifically designed for kids.
When you equip your kid with the Simms Kids' Gore-Tex Stockingfoots Wader it's only a matter of time before he or she catches the fly fishing bug. Made with waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric, this lightweight wader ensures your kid stays comfortable throughout wrestling with and landing his or her first freshwater or saltwater fish.
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric throughout ensures solid waterproofness and breathability for your fly-fisher-in-training
- Gore-Tex microscopic membrane ensures that water from the outside cannot penetrate and cold winds cannot pass through, but perspiration can easily escape which keeps you dry and comfortable throughout your fly fishing endeavors
- Gore-Tex reinforced fabric in knees and seat for added durability
- Adjustable suspenders provide a comfortable, just-right fit
- Built-in low-profile belt loops comfortably fit a nylon wading belt
- Hourglass stocking foot design features a 4mm, high-density Japanese neoprene in an hourglass shape with an anatomically correct left and right feet for an improved, comfortable fit
- Made in Montana, USA
47 - 52in
(119.4 - 132.1cm)
53 - 58in
(134.6 - 147.3cm)
59 - 64in
(149.9 - 162.6cm)
25 - 27in
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
28 - 30in
(71.1 - 76.2cm)
31 - 33in
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
21 - 23in
(53.3 - 58.4cm)
24 - 26in
(61 - 66cm)
27 - 29in
(68.6 - 73.7cm)
|Shoe Size||5 - 6||5 - 6||7 - 8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.