Simms Challenger Mid Boat Shoe - Men's
Select Style & SizeSelect options
- Upper Material:
- synthetic, mesh
- Right Angle
- Claimed Weight:
- 1lb 8.8oz
- Recommended Use:
- flatwater paddling, river fishing, river paddling, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Upgrade from your old sandals.
In, around, and out of the boat, the Simms Men’s Challenger Mid Boat Shoe provides traction, stability, and comfort. From the siped outsoles gripping slippery surfaces to the hydrophobic upper shedding water, this shoe is packed with features to make your days on the water easier. The midsole and outsole drains let extra water flow out to reduce weight, and the reinforced heel counters and forefoot support provide lateral stability. For improved biomechanics, Simms added a Right Angle footbed to promote proper alignment and reduce fatigue.
- Shoes for wet conditions around the boat
- Siped rubber outsoles provide traction
- Hydrophobic upper sheds moisture
- Drains in the midsole and outsole reduce weight
- Supportive design provides stability
|Simms Boot Size||US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||CM|
- Simms has found that people successfully size their wading boots between their street shoe size and 1 full size larger (for men). If you are a half size, then you should size up to the next full size.