Keeping it simple.
From winter camping in Canyonlands to a ski tour in the La Sals, life is a whirlwind, and you like it that way. You also like function that's versatile without breaking the bank. The Men's Sierra Design Tioga Hooded Insulated Jacket is lightweight and packable, squishing down into its own stuff pocket so you can bring it with you on all your adventures. Pull it out at night to stay warm, then layer it under your shell when you begin your back-country tour—you won't have to worry about getting too cold if the snow is wet, thanks to the synthetic insulation packed within this jacket's baffles, and the cuffs and adjustable hem will ward off extra sneaky pow from getting in.
- Insulated layer for versatile warmth in varied winter conditions
- Synthetic down mimics the real stuff, but stays warm when wet
- Elastic cuffs and hood keep out the chilly snow flurries
- Lightweight construction packs down into its own pocket
- Softbound interior seams for cloud-soft comfort