- Detail Images
Travel light and sleep well.
When summer rolls around, you're probably dreaming of your annual trip to Yosemite. Roasting sausages and drinking whiskey around the fire, hiking through red fir forests and hidden waterfalls. What better way to spend well deserved time off than out in the woods and the wild? The Sierra Designs Nitro UL 800 Dridown 35 Degree Sleeping Bag is light weight so it won't weigh you down, and its lofty warmth is just right for summer nights in the Sierras. It has a generous cut for a mummy bag, meaning you'll sleep well while the crickets serenade you, and if you get a bit stuffy the foot vent is an easy way to cool off. Sierra Designs provides this bag with hydrophobic down, so you get the packability and longevity of a down bag without having to worry about a little water ruining your trip.
- Lightweight sleeping bag for summer backpacking trips
- Hydrophobic down provides lofty warmth even if dew soaks in
- Nylon ripstop fabric and half-length zipper reduce weight
- Generously cut to provide more room than traditional mummies
- Bend your knees to open the foot vent on warmer nights
- Five inch baffle consolidates the down to create a warmer bag
- Anti-snap zipper tracks mean no more fighting with your nest
- Q & A
Great sleeping bag for ultralight hikers
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great bag! Shipping was fast and the sleeping bag was just as It said it was. Bag weighs 1lb 7oz by itself. Thin but decently durable ripstop nylon. Came with mesh bag to store it away. No other stuff sack. If your looking for a ultralight bag on a budget this is definitely a good option.
Overview the new for 2018 Nitro 800 bag
ALTER YOUR TASTES, TAP INTO LIGHTWEIGHT, MUMMY-STYLE COMFORT.
The Sierra Designs Nitro brings back the classic mummy shape at an impressively low weight, yet comfortable price.