The Sierra Designs Women's Exhale Windshell effortlessly blocks oncoming wind and passing showers where it's most crucial, without stifling your core during active wear. The two-way stretch shell enhances mobility during extended treks and strenuous hikes. Higher hand pockets allow access to important items with your pack's hip belt employed. Plus, the adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem seal out blustery weather from chilling your core.
The Exhale Windshell protects you where it's needed most, specifically along the hood, shoulders, and upper arms. As such, the upper jacket features substantial water-repellency (8800mm) and windproofing (0-cfm) when you're facing down barreling winds and oncoming showers. Moving perspiration away from sweat-prone areas, the lower jacket offers higher levels of air permeability (5-cfm) along the underarms and lower body. Ultimately, this gives you the solid weather protection and exceptional breathability desired by backcountry explorers.
- Two-way stretch shell (90% nylon, 10% spandex)
- PU clear coat + DWR finish at hood, shoulders, and upper arms (8800mm)
- Windproof hood, shoulders, and upper arms (0-cfm)
- Air permeable torso, back, and under arms (5-cfm)
- Pack-accessible hand pockets and single chest pocket
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs