Sidi Studio Air Cycling Shoe - Men's
- Upper Material:
- carbon fiber
- Cleat Compatibility:
- 3-bolt road
- Recommended Use:
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
Studio Air Cycling Shoe
The great outdoors are, well, great, but when weather hits there comes a time when we have to head inside to get our spin on. Sidi aims to make the transition easy with its Studio Air Cycling shoes that take breathability and stiffness to the max, so you can stay cool and get the most out of your power.
- Airy and light cycling shoes for hitting the bike indoors
- Fully perforated uppers enable total breathability
- Stiff carbon soles don't flex or waste your energy
- Two high-security hook-and-loop straps dial in fit
- Reinforced heel cup boosts fit and power transfer
- Clean aesthetic looks sharp on the bike
|EU||US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||CM|
- Sidi recommends following the procedure below to ensure that you choose the right size.
- Measure your foot by following these steps:
- 1. Put a sheet of paper on the floow with the short side against the wall.
2. Put the sole of your bare foot on it with the heel pressing against the wall.
3. Mark the point in front of the tip of your longest toe on the sheet of paper.
4. Measure the distance between the margin of the sheet of paper where you placed your heel and the point where you made the mark. Always round up the measurement to the nearest mm.
- You may find that your right and left foot are different lengths. Always measure both of them and use the longest measurement as your reference.
If you are undecided between two sizes after consulting the table, Sidi recommends that you opt for the larger size.